Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is it NASCAR time yet?!?!

Today I was looking at the background picture on my laptop, which is me, emilee, and Ben trout (our Bristol Motor Speedway buddy :) ) and in the background I see Jeff Byrd, and the quote underneath him which states "Exceed Expectations".  I felt inspired by Jeff today, and it made me so excited and ready for NASCAR and Bristol in March that I couldn't stand it (yes EK I started planning our excitement today!)  This NASCAR season will surely exceed our expectations, but moreover, I want to exceed my own this year, and go and do things with NASCAR I only dreamed about.  So with that, and some words of wisdom from Jeff Byrd, go out and "Exceed Expectations" not only for yourself, but this sport we all love NASCAR :)

Have a great day friends!

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment