Friday, December 3, 2010

Nascar Awards

Hey Ek Here! So Sorry I haven"t been Blogging in a few days! But lets talk Nascar Sprint Cup awards! Wow everyone looked so Nice! Our Boys Clean Up really Nice! :)  It was great to see all the drivers (so ready to 2011) I love Jimmie we all know that! I am now a Fan and have so much RESPECT for Tony Stewart and Carl Edwards  I am so glad they stood up and had Jimmie's back! Jimmie Johnson is Great for the sport and history has been made! Like it or NOT Jimmie is the BEST!!  Ok Moving on! I thought the Host was Lame My Opinion! Everyone Had Great things to say and kept clean! Clint Bowyer is going to lock JJ in the Bathroom so he cant win anymore lol Sorry Clint he would still beat you from the Bathroom! Now what about Kyle Busch he was so Funny wow!  Well if you missed the awards show you missed out! I hope they Show it again! Leave me and Lindsay some Comments Love you Guys! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nice summary of the banquet. Jimmie and the 48 team looked great tonight. The top ten list at the expense of Denny Hamlin was awful and in really poor taste.

    ReplyDelete