Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wrapping up 2010!

Emilee Kate Here!
This is my recap of 2010! Here we GOOOOO! Ok I first have to Thank the Beautiful Lindsay Justice! Thank you for being my Soul Sister and Best Friend.... Girlfriend you mean the world to me! Ok lets start of with March, first Bristol Race ever.... it was AMAZING! I got to see my favorite Driver win his 50th race (yay JJ) also this is where my friendship with LJ really started turning into a sisterhood! also I thought she hated me bc I was so loud and excited lol so moving on to August WOW WOW Bristol again Night Race! let me back it up for just a second WE met Kasey Kahne at food city where Lindsay was on tv and I modeled crackers...you would just have to have been there lol also we met Scott Perrine! Next would have been the Nationwide Race where I won Tickets so we walked around all day and met Ben Trout, Lanette and Jim Williams (truly amazing people) then we watched qualifying where Mr Jimmie Johnson won the pole YAY then we watch the race where Kyle Busch won! On to the Night race it was amazing JJ wrecked :( but still a Great Race!! Love Bristol Motor-speedway! September comes and I enter to win tickets to Jimmie Jam and WON! Another Fantastic Night, Got to meet up with Lanette and Jim! ;) I was so Close to JJ I almost Cried!  Then Here comes LJ and Mine first Chase Race! We had a Great Time! Went to Tweet up where we met GINA Barlow and Team Hendrick Girls. LJ Got a Mark Martin Hat and I got a signed poster of JJ and Chad (I did Cry)! Then Jeff Gluck handed me my Surprise from Kristine and JJ I got a signed Car from the 5 Time Champ! (yes I cried again) and I almost got to meet Kristine! 2011 We must meet because your awesome! Then November 21st Jimmie Johnson made HISTORY 5x Champion! I know I left out a-lot but it was an unforgettable year Best Year of my 24 years! Thank you to the Beautiful people I have met and one day will meet! I thank God  for the Blessings and Opportunities  I have been given! Here is to 2011! Lets Go Racing Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment