Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who said Girls cant Drive?

EK here... Well I guess they haven't heard of Johanna Long.  Well Johanna Won the 43rd Snowball Derby earlier this December! Long is the 2nd Female to have won this race! Way to Go Girl!!! Long also made her NASCAR debut in 2010 with 7 starts in the Truck Series! She was so excited and did I mention she is only 18 years old! This girl has Big Dreams and they are coming true for her! Long said. "This is what I've dreamed of ever since I became a racer. I guess the saying is true Follow your dreams! I want to Wish her all the Luck and Blessing in the World! Keep Up the Good Work!

Lets Go Racing!

Also Now that the Christmas Season is over you will be hearing from us a lot more! Get Excited....We are!

Girls Gone Nascar....Taking over Nascar

56 Days until DAYTONA

No comments:

Post a Comment