Friday, November 26, 2010

86 days!

Sorry for no blog yesterday I was at work and miss emilee was trying to keep me calm on my first thanksgiving away from my family. We've got 88 days and its still thanksgiving so we'll decide what it is I've been thankful for this past year. Really where to begin because this honestly has been the best year ever. I'm thankful for my best friend and partner in crime most of all miss emilee kate :-) I'm thankful to kasey kahne for being hot and still driving, please give me wings in 2011. I'm thankful for the amazing trips we"ve take to charlotte motor speedway, and bristol motor speedway and all the amazing fans we've met this year from our trips (including @missbatwoman, @missouriracefan, @sperrine06, and many many more!) Thank you to our new twitter friends @jennbowen40 and @tiffanygreen48 for being our sisters from another states we look forward to meeting you both soon! And thank you more so nascar, for bringing us to all these amazing people we've met in the past year. We've made lifetime friends, and that is what makes our sport so great, we're lifelong friends supporting different drivers all in the same sport! Thank you to all of you reading this as well I'd hug all of you in person and will if that day comes but really thank you and continue to spread the word! Happy thanksgiving and bless all of you with no pit road speeding penalities in the new year ;-) LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment