Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lanette

Emilee Kate Here!
This is my Scoop on Lovely Lanette. WOW first off I would like to thank Twitter for the wonderful networking also Bristol motor Speedway  lol! If it wasn't for twitter, Bristol and the Good Lord above I would have never met this wonderful and Caring lady! It was one of the Best days ever in my 24 year life when I met Lanette and Jim (such sweet people) I will never forget it . I knew for the moment I hugged them I said to myself  that is my family and I know I could ask them anything ! I know Lindsay would say the same! Thank You for you Beautiful friendship, encouraging words, sweet smiles, love of NASCAR and your unforgettable hugs! Because of you Lanette you make me want to be a better person! Love you and Jim so Much!
LOVE YOUR
SOUTHERN BELLE!

1 comment:

  1. You fill my heart with love and gratitude for your kind words. One of my first memories of you is when I stood in the Hendrick Motorsports gift shop and tweeted you pictures of a JJ shirt and sweatshirt and asking if you were interested. Then I called you while at HMS and I suspect you were wondering if I was stalking you. :-)I loved meeting you at Bristol Motor Speedway and hearing of your jubilant adventures that weekend. Thank you for your daily tweets and uplifting words. You and Lindsay have helped me in ways you will never know and I thank you for that. I love you my little southern belle.

    ReplyDelete