Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Nascar Fun Fact!

Hey Everyone, EK here! Sorry I haven't been on for a few days! I hope everyone had a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving! I did< I wish I could have been with each and everyone of you! I hope Black Friday Treated you well and I hope you treated the Workers nice as well! I was yelled and Cussed at for Soap :( Well anyways its been a sad weekend with out Nascar! Let me Let you on a Little Secret... I use to think Nascar was STUPID and a waste of Gas lol! 2010 Was my first year as a Nascar Fan (what a BLAST) You and I can Thank HBO for Jimmie's 24/7 to Daytona! I fell in Love with Team 48 and Rick Hendrick! I love how much goes into a Race Car and how hard a team has to work! Then of course my Love for Chad Bloomed lol hahahah! I Love going to races and totally Freak out if I have to work on a Sunday! I Eat, Sleep and Breathe Nascar!  Well Now you know a little more about me! Have a great night! LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment