Monday, November 22, 2010

A-lot of Talk!

ok so I dont understand all the "talk" about Nascar fans leaving the sport now that JJ has won his Drivefor5! The Man can Drive.... Its a Fact! I Cheer for alot for a lot of Drivers. I want everyone to race hard and have a great race! I cheered for Carl Edwards who would have thought, also I wanted Denny and Kevin to give it all for the last race and they did.! But if you were a True Nascar fan why would you leave? That's my Biggest question! I cant wrap my head around it. Wouldn't you want YOUR Driver to Win and Cheer him on for the win. How could you cheer them if your not watching or going to race when you can! I know me and Lindsay are Proud to go to Races and where are favorite driver T shirt! Well thats just a little food for thought! Lets Keep Nascar alive! Let me Know your Thoughts ~EK

No comments:

Post a Comment