Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Countdown to Daytona 89 Days!

I'm a countdown kind of girl so in the next 89 days I'm going to give you 89 reasons why I and every other fan loves NASCAR and if they don't they should try it. This past year I lived out the only dream I've had for the last five years. It passed through 2 serious boyfriends, different jobs, and even a start in college. That was to meet my favorite drive KASEY KAHNE! When we found out he was going to be at the food city in bristol (I live in bristol for those of you who were wondering) my best friend wasted no time getting me to kasey. We waited in line for four hours and met amazing friends who we took pictures with and keep up with on twitter (shoutout sperrine06). When I finally met kasey they told him I was his biggest fan and he said "well she is the prettiest". I couldve been hit by a truck in the parking lot and my life wouldve been complete! I swear to you all still my wedding day, the birth of my kids will never compare to my meeting Kasey, unless of course I marry and birth his kids! Our sport is the most amazing because we aren't picking one team versus another. We have over 50 drivers weekly to pick from and can choose to change when one of our other favorites needs more support (welcome to my last 3 weeks supporting JJ for a 5th championship!) I love our sport and that we get to come up close and personal with those drivers we love, hate, and love to hate.

Reason #89 nascar rocks: we get up close and personal with our favorite driver and sometimes they make our lives complete! I love nascar, and this thanksgiving I'm thankful it let me live out my dreams, so thank you Kasey Kahne, Kasey Kahne racing, Bristol Motor Speedway, and NASCAR I love all of you :-)---lindsaykahne83

No comments:

Post a Comment