Tuesday, November 30, 2010

KRISTINE CURLEY

EK here! I am writing about one of the Sweetest and most Giving ladies I know! Kristine Curley is Jimmie Johnson's Public Relations Representative! WOW she has truly made my first year as a Jimmie fan so unbelieveable!  Kristine goes above and beyond for Jimmie's Fans and enjoys what she does! She will Tweet and let you know whats going on! ok so I have a few short stories for you all! My first almost got to meet Kristine was when I won Jimmie Jam Tickets to Richmond wow What a trip let me give you some back ground! ok first started with the email I have got saying Congratulations You won Jimmie Jam Tickets I couldn't talk for a few minutes lol Then Second is I had to take off work (almost lost my Job) then had to make sure my sister could go and so we were both able to go and keep our jobs lol! So my sister and I rented a car left for VA drove 7 hours in the car watched Jimmie Jam and turned around and drove 7 hours back home and we didn't even get to go to the race! It was so Fantastic!!!!!  Also got to see my Lanette and Jim BIG SMILE but I was tweetin Kristine and the service was icky but i finally got in touch with her but is was already Gone! Second was in Charlotte at the Race! I went to Tweet up and she had sent a autographed Jimmie Car to me Yes I Cried like a Baby! I felt so Love by Kristine and JJ  then also the Girls from Team Hendrick gave me a signed poster of JJ and Chad Yes I cried again! Also Jeff Gluck told me to wait around and I did and I thought I was going to meet the lovely Kristine But she was with Jimmie  I did Leave her a voice mail! So Kristine I Cant wait to Meet you! You are a Super Woman! So Kristine this is for you!!!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all you do for Me and  Jimmie's Fans! Love you Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment